The 5th Annual Niagara Golf Show & Sale is slated for this February 27-28th at the Niagara Falls Sportsplex (niagarasportsplex.ca) and has grown yearly in support of the popular golf industry in the Niagara region. This year is no different as we are anticipating on 2,000+ customers through the doors and 60 vendors to be present plus lots of other events happening over the weekend.
This year we would like to direct your attention to our Golf Gives Back Campaign. Our goal this year is to raise awareness for our featured charity, the Box Run Foundation to combat childhood cancer. This is a local favorite as City of Niagara Falls Councilor, and Olympic boxer, Mike Strange holds this charity to his heart. A percentage of tickets sold at the Show will go towards the Box Run
There are so many things to do!
- Win a foursome to stay in Las Vegas and play the exclusive Bali Hai Golf Club plus lots of other prizes to be won.
- Come watch our inaugural “Battle of the Mayors” Long Drive Contest. Who will win mayoral bragging rights this year? Come see the mayors on Saturday at 2:00 pm.
- Purchase those new bags, shoes, headwear, clubs and apparel from Niagara Golf Warehouse and Tee to Green Liquidators.
- Meet representatives from local and regional golf courses promoting their memberships, spring rates, presale guest fees, stay and play packages and more.
- Exclusive special opportunity guest fee promotions will be posted before the show from our vendors and on sale on our website after the Show…don’t miss out on this opportunity.
- Test the latest equipment from Taylor Made, Titleist, Callaway, Ping, Mizuno and Cobra inside our 75 yard long, full height driving range and fitting area.
- Listen in on our PGA of Canada Professionals “Speakers Forum” as local professionals discuss various topics from how to get your kids playing golf to understanding the psychology of the game. Don’t miss these great discussions from the best of the business in the region!
- We have two influential speakers for Junior Golf. The first is Ron Gilbert from College Prospects of America (speaking both Saturday at 12 noon and Sunday at 11 am), talking about scholastic and athletic scholarship opportunities in the United States and John White, PGA of Canada Professional, from Beechwood Golf Club & Tour Director for the Niagara District Junior Golf Tour (speaking on Sunday at 11:30 am).
- For the Juniors we have some great opportunities. First, all kids 12 years old and younger have FREE admission. Also the first 1500 people through the door will be able to get a “Goody Bag” that has a FREE RBC Canadian Open Junior day pass. These passes were donated by Golf Canada to introduce kids to the game and have them experience the Open. This year the Open is at Glen Abbey in Oakville, Ontario.
- Enjoy responsibly our local Ironwood Cider, Rockway Vineyard and Triple Bogey Beer and taste some great food from In the Smoke Cookery & Catering
For more information on the Niagara Golf Show & Sale see our website at www.niagaragolfshow.ca. Ticket costs are $10.00 per person with the ability to use an exclusive 2 for 1 coupon from our website to reduce the price in half by visiting here.
Show times are 10:00-5:00 Saturday February 27th and 10:00-4:00 Sunday February 28th.
To learn more visit our website here.